- 10.00am: guests greeted by your zoo host.
- 10.15am: all guest guided to their party area where the host will explain their time table of events and given a brief talk about the importance of following the safety rules while inside the zoo. Snacks are served. Bags of kangaroo food are handed out to feed the kangaroos.
- 10.30am: host guides group to the koala exhibit for their first hands-on animal presentation. This is a great time to take photos alongside our beautiful koalas. The group (under the supervision of their attending adults), is then free to make their way to any or all of the animal presentations provided to the public throughout the day (refer to zoo timetable) and feed the kangaroos .
- 12.00noon: return to party area for lunch.
- 12.30pm: make your way to the viewing area to watch Shrek our ‘monster’ crocodile being feed his lunch.
- 1.00pm: return to party area to cut the cake and have your very own reptile presentation where you will be able to touch and learn all about our native reptiles. This will be a great time to grab those memorable photos for the family album.
- 1.30pm: depart zoo with your bag of lollies or mini gift toy, and lots of great memories.
DON’T FORGET THE ADULTS
Why not add an assorted sandwich platter for your adult guests for $55 per platter (for 10 adults) or a hot food platter for $65 (for 10 adults). Please give 48 hours notice. Billabong Zoo Café also offers great coffee, cakes and light meals.